Who We Are:
Paragon One is helping corporations become the classrooms of the future for real work. We're a team out of MIT and YCombinator building scalable remote extern programs to upskill thousands of underrepresented students per year on behalf of corporates like Home Depot, Meta, PwC, HSBC, HP, and National Geographic.
We are looking for program managers with a passion for education and career training to shape student's experience and success while participating in Paragon One Remote Externship programs. By preparing and delivering sessions to students and company partners, coaching and helping students working on projects for partner companies, we expect program managers to achieve high company satisfaction, student satisfaction, and program completion rates.
- Consistently achieve Student Net Promoter Score (NPS) > 68
- Achieve student satisfaction >9.0 in 80% of the student interactions.
- Achieve an average rating of 9.0+ out of 10 on the sessions facilitated
- Achieve a company lead satisfaction >9.0 in 80% of the company meetings/interactions.
- Achieve 80% completion rate for programs managed
Skills and experience our team needs:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project/program management
- Strong team-building skills
- Creative and engaging group facilitation skills
- Attention to detail: Detail-oriented and organized
- Proactivity: Able to work independently and be a self-starter who takes initiative
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions and copes effectively with complexity and change
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work and has a can-do attitude
- 3+ years of professional experience in program management, project management, education, or management/ strategy consulting
- Experience as an Assistant Director / Director of education/ career services in US colleges or universities is a plus.
- Experience leading career development initiatives in US universities is a plus
- Yahoo! Finance TV interview: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6797983228197257216/
- Human Capital Innovations podcast: https://www.innovativehumancapital.com/podcast/episode/2c57482f/s38e23-the-benefits-of-externship-programs-for-the-student-and-for-organizations-with-matt-wilkerson
- Recruiting Daily Article: https://recruitingdaily.com/remote-externships-the-future-of-student-recruitment/
- PwC extern highlight video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UtPw6Kud80
- HP extern highlight video: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/paragon-one_hp-hptechventures-work-activity-6856711255571390464-NV75/
Paragon One makes it easy for students to build professional experience with Remote Externships -- industry relevant projects that scale between companies and students. Paragon One’s platform saves companies time and money while helping them increase brand engagement and achieve DE&I targets. Unlike traditional recruiting or workforce platforms, Paragon One is turnkey – we do the heavy lifting of engaging more student talent at the top of the funnel so companies can focus on building. In 2021, Paragon One is reaching thousands of students and hosting remote externships for Facebook, PwC, Pfizer, National Geographic, HP, Snapchat, Cloudflare, and The Nature Conservancy.
Paragon One is backed by Y Combinator, Foundation Capital, Learn Capital, and University Ventures.