Performance Marketing Manager at Pathrise
About the role
What is Pathrise?
Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help anyone land their next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. Fellows only pay when they get hired and start working at a job first.
Every day we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for individuals who are ready to jump into a new role with us. We are a flourishing team and we really enjoy working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the jobs of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested we’d like the opportunity to get to know you more.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
Pathrise is looking for a Performance Marketer to join our expanding growth team. This role will report directly to the head of growth and will work closely with other members of the growth team. A Performance Marketer can expect to work on Facebook, Adwords, Display and other performance marketing channels, including more complex strategies that integrate multiple teams (like collaborating with content to market job search resources or with CRO to implement industry-specific landing pages).
This role is perfect for someone who has entrepreneurial drive and existing performance marketing experience! You will directly contribute to the growth of the enrollment for the core Pathrise program.
- 1-5 years of experience in performance marketing or digital ads
- Experience with full funnel conversion tactics, going beyond an ad and relating to drip campaigns after, landing pages, and attribution
- Experience with Facebook and SEM specifically, and ideally other channels
- Strong ability to ask questions, pinpoint issues, and proactively solve for them
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excel/Google sheets and basic data analytics competency, like knowing how to run A/B tests effectively
- Able to generate strong creative for ads independently without a dedicated designer
- Copywriting experience
- 100% remote work now and in the future!
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Meaningful equity
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Twice-yearly performance bonuses
- Professional development stipends
- Bi-annual team building offsites and monthly virtual happy hours
Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why you should join Pathrise
Pathrise invests in a small number of ambitious university students or recent graduates by coaching them to get a competitive internship or job. The program is completely free upfront. In exchange, Pathrise fellows pay back a share of their first year's salary if and only if they get hired.
For additional context, please feel free to read about us in the news at: https://venturebeat.com/2018/03/09/pathrise-wants-to-be-the-y-combinator-for-tech-students/