Product Designer at Pave
About the role
Your Primary Focus:
Many companies have different compensation philosophies and narratives. They need to communicate this clearly to users on very different spectrums of financial literacy. We need someone to help shape and drive the narrative, for companies with all outcomes (early stage, mid, post-IPO).
- Clear, concise, and responsive UI & copy across all of our products
- Product + User Testing discovery with customers
- Trove Brand management and positioning
- Move with a fast moving team on flagship customer requests
Why you should join Pave
** What's the problem? **
- Do you know how your compensation is decided?
- How do your employers know the market rate?
- How is your financial success tied to the company's financial success?
** Who are we: **
Pave is a compensation hub that provides real-time benchmarking data and tools to help companies guide their compensation plans. Companies integrate their HR systems and unlock Pave’s real-time data and suite of intelligent software tools. We communicate the company's compensation policy to their employees, and explain how they grow as the company grows.
** What we do: **
At Pave, you will reinvent the world of compensation and help build a more transparent future. Pave allows companies to benchmark compensation to leaders in their industry, analyze internal compensation data. We launched in March of 2020, we already have sizable contracts signed and are actively adding hundreds of new companies to our real-time benchmarking portal.
** Press **
Read all about us!
- Tech Crunch: Pave raises millions to bring transparency to startup compensation
- Tech Crunch: Read about our series A - Trove dba Pave!