🚀 What we’re building
- Unhealthy cash flow is amongst the top 3 reasons why businesses fail! So we started Peakflo with one goal in mind - to democratize access to key financial tools that improve B2B SME cash flows and increase net margins by up to 2%!
- In just the past few months, we launched Peakflo, booked 6-digit revenues and raised 7-digit in undisclosed funding led by a billion dollar global VC fund and participation from prominent angels
- Most importantly, we have begun building an environment that encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and ownership. An environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow ❤️
⚙️ Operations at Peakflo
This role is ideal for anyone who is looking to rapidly advance their career and assume responsibilities in a fast-pace setting while working closely with the founders.
We're looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence who will create and manage our operational processes as we roll out our payments and credit verticals.
💪 What you’ll do
- Build new business vertical from the ground up and be part of their roll-out in record time
- Directly work on solutions with the founders and thereby experience significant personal growth and development
- Support the day to day operations activities and ensure the entire operations running smooth
- Own the operational blueprint based on product vision
- Helping Product teams in product delivery activities
- Maintain a good relationship with both new and existing users
- Be a consultant for the users
- Process customer data and monetary transactions through admin panel, database and APIs
- Monitor issues / complaints and troubleshoot by working with Product team
- Foster amazing user experience and ensure user satisfaction
- Rapidly advance your career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organization
👀 Who we’re looking for
- The best candidate for this position should be
- highly organised,
- Experience with SQL
- Good understanding of basic accounting terms: Chart of accounts, GL, bills, invoices, WHT, etc.
- Passion to create structure out of chaos and reduce entropy.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
- Excitement for tackling complex business situations.
- Growth mindset: A fast learner who is passionate and always hungry to explore new ideas.
- Be comfortable in a fast growing and changing startup.
- Very good English language skills and proficiency in MS Office or Google sheets.
😎 Bonus points if you:
- Experience working with Accounts Payables or Accounts Receivables
- Experience working with accounting systems (Xero, QBO, Zoho, Netsuite, SAP, ...)
- Have prior experience with payments, especially with SaaS companies (B2B fintech)
🏡 Remote - We are building a remote friendly culture centered around trust and meritocracy
👩💻 Learning - Learn with a vibrant, young and ambitious team that has built a $200mn+ co acquired by Alibaba Group