Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Percept.AI
About the role
Here at Percept.AI (Y-Combinator company), we are on the mission to empower every company to delight every customer.
We believe all great companies are built on truly amazing customer experience. That’s why we are dedicated to reinventing how companies engage, support and delight every customer throughout their journeys, by harnessing the power of artificial intelligence.
We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs, and we hold the products we craft to the highest standard. Our team is passionate about both self and team improvement, and we’ve cultivated a supportive culture that gets results.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Percept, you’ll build products that align with the company’s vision to empower every company to delight every customer. With plenty of technical challenges and opportunities, you’ll learn as you go and accelerate your growth. Working alongside our CTO, you’ll make big impact without process overhead.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you will:
- Transform the online customer experience into a delightful one for millions of end customers across the globe.
- Work alongside our CTO to lead the design and implement frontend architecture, backend APIs, and data structures.
- Be a critical part of our product development process. Participate in the whole cycle from functionality design, implementation, launch, and continuous user experience improvement.
- Scale and optimize frontend development and testing tools, formulate the standards of modularization, uphold and improve our engineering standards as we scale the team.
- Work closely with customers to make our AI solution become a core part of their organizational CX workflows.
- Build upon our modern tech stack to explore cutting-edge technologies, while influencing and shaping our product and technology strategy/roadmap.
Why you might be a great fit
- 3+ years experience as a full-time full-stack engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in React + Redux or similar frameworks.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Python.
- Fluency in using frontend productionization, modularization, building, package management, and testing tools such as Webpack, Rollup, Babel, TypeScript, npm, and Jest.
- Experience of working with relational databases PostgreSQL/MySQL and developing Restful APIs.
- Care about code quality and appreciate agility with the wisdom to find the right balance.
- Strong communicator, self-reliant and a positive learning attitude.
- Be passionate about working in a fast-paced environment, with the sense of ownership and a strong desire to make an impact.
- Ability to adapt in a startup environment where new ideas and priorities can change.
- Take pride in wearing multiple hats by navigating through a stack of technologies and products.
We are a fast growing startup backed by Y-Combinator, with a great product and happy customers. Even so, we are just beginning our journey and are growing fast. We pay competitively with equity and offer all the best startup benefits, including health insurance, paid vacation, and free team lunch. But more than that, we provide a supportive environment where you can do the best work of your life, where creativity and personal initiative are cherished, where product quality standards are nothing short of excellent, and where you have a direct impact on the growth trajectory of a top VC backed startup.
Why you should join Percept.AI
Here at Percept.AI, we are on the mission to build the AWS for all AI-empowered business functions, which we believe will get us closer to a future where people can be freed from all the repetitive and mundane tasks in their daily operations. Percept AI is spearheading toward this future by first revolutionizing the customer support of every company. We have a team of passionate engineers fascinated by hard technical problems with a mindset of building products that people love.