Paid Growth Specialist at Phoenix
About the role
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Paid Growth Specialist! You’ll work closely with the cofounders to continue to build out the user acquisition strategy and own a variety of paid acquisition channels. Responsibilities will vary but will start with paid search, display and paid social (Facebook and Instagram). Our ideal candidate is able to create a roadmap, achieve ambitious growth targets, and understand the impact of their initiatives, prioritizing ruthlessly.
You are an analytical, hard-working digital campaign pro who loves to dig deep into the data of current/past campaigns. You love playing with new creative and copy, while identifying unique opportunities to scale, and drive CPAs down across multiple channels. You are hungry to join an early stage company with a rewarding mission.
- Ad platform management. Manage our current monthly spend across Google / FB / IG / and others. Success means cost-efficiently scaling that exponentially in whatever way you think will deliver.
- Establish a weekly test-measure-learn feedback loop with creative to drive consistent ad improvements
- Create growth dashboards with the team & monitor budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Find the highest impact levers between targeting, creative, post-click experience or algorithmic optimizations and execute on the changes
- 3-5+ years of experience with paid marketing channels and platforms (search and social being most relevant)- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proven track record of growing conversion volume within CAC targets
- You’ve done it before, at scale. You have some hard-won lessons from the industry, and bring a deep understanding of performance marketing
- You care about men’s health and have a personal connection to the space
Why work at Phoenix?
- Impact & autonomy. We’re well-funded, and you’ll have a big budget. You’ll report directly to the founders who understands the ups-and-downs of the business and you'll have a real opportunity to shape growth strategies.
- Analytics. Have a preferred stack? We'll work with you to give you the tools you need to get the job done.
- Rewarding Mission. We're delivering the best healthcare experience to Canadians across the country.
- Fun team, local in Toronto! We are a small elite team in Downtown Toronto. We love the tight feedback loop of working together in the office. If you've missed that in-person office experience, and love sharing strongly held opinions of the best lunch spot nearby, this is the role for you.
Why you should join Phoenix
We are Phoenix, a mission-driven digital healthcare platform for men. We are dedicated to improving the relationship men have with their health, while building the future of patient-centric healthcare in Canada from diagnosing to delivery.