What we're looking for
We are looking for a driven business generalist who wants to collaborate in many departments of a fast-growing start-up. You’ll work closely with the cofounders and Head of Operations to continue to build out creative user acquisition strategies, be a main point of contact for customer experience, work on building processes to scale operations, and more.
You’ll be at the core of Phoenix’s growing team, as we work to deliver the best in men’s health. If you are an exceptional problem solver and communicator with strong organizational, interpersonal, and creative instincts, this role is for you. This is a new role that will be tailored for the hire. We’re a fun and lean team with serious drive!
You may be a good fit if:
- 1-3 years of experience within customer success, operations, and/or marketing
- Passion for digital and social platforms
- You’re a polished writer, and can craft a great email at the drop of a hat
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with many teams, and collaborate with professionals from diverse backgrounds
- You thrive in creating a highly empathetic customer experience
- You’re organized and efficient, nothing falls through the cracks
- You care about men’s health and have a personal connection to the space
- You have great perseverance and an iron-clad work ethic. You roll up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done
- You have the ability to learn quickly and work proficiently across multiple platforms
Why work at Phoenix?
- Impact & autonomy. You’ll work directly to the founders who understand the ups-and-downs of the business and you'll have a real opportunity to shape future CX at Phoenix.
- Cool tools! We use some great software and platforms to deliver the best in care. Need something built to make your job easier? We'll work with you to make it happen!
- Rewarding Mission. We're delivering the best healthcare experience to Canadians across the country.
- We are a small elite team in Downtown Toronto. We love the tight feedback loop of working together in the office. If you've missed that in-person office experience, and love sharing strongly held opinions of the best lunch spot nearby, this is the role for you.