Frontend Developer at Phoenix
About the role
What we're looking for
We are looking for a front end developer! Phoenix is a Y Combinator backed startup based in downtown Toronto. You’ll work closely with the cofounders to continue to build out the patient side of our platform. We are looking for a passionate, mission-driven developer who takes pride in the products they build.
- Have 3+ years of professional programming experience
- Creating software features that are robust, reliable, and user-friendly for our customers
- Experience developing software for the Web platform, including cross-browser compatibility
- Creating software features that are robust, reliable, and user-friendly for both internal teams and our customers
- Experience with modern tools like ES6, React, Redux, Apollo, Flux & Webpack
- Good eye for design and ability to make product decisions.
- You care about men’s health and have a personal connection to the space
Why work with Phoenix?
- Impact & autonomy. You’ll report directly to the founders who are both senior devs and you'll have a real opportunity to build Phoenix's product
- Cool tools! We use some great software and platforms to deliver the best in care. Need something to make your job easier? We'll work with you to make it happen!
- Rewarding Mission. We're delivering the best healthcare experience to Canadians across the country.
- Fun team, local in Toronto! We are a small elite team in Downtown Toronto. Candidates must be located in the Toronto area.
Why you should join Phoenix
We are Phoenix, a mission-driven digital healthcare platform for men. We are dedicated to improving the relationship men have with their health, while building the future of patient-centric healthcare in Canada from diagnosing to delivery.