Technical Recruiter at PickTrace
About the role
WHO WE ARE
We are PickTrace, an early-stage software start-up backed by YCombinator, that provides workforce and harvest management solutions for large-scale farms. We are building the farm management system of the future. Today, we serve some of the largest berry, citrus, and apple growers in the United States and internationally, and our application is used by tens of thousands of farmworkers each day.
Our product and industry are ever changing, and we it is not uncommon for priorities or goals to shift quickly. We are building a world-class organization and we believe individuals with high mental horsepower to up-level all members of the team around them.
You could combine your passion for building talented teams in a fast-growing organization, with a business whose changing the landscape in the agriculture industry with technology? PickTrace is looking for a Technical Recruiter to drive significant impact to the business through the sourcing and recruitment of exceptional talent as we grow our engineering, product, and design teams.
This individual will be the owner of full-cycle recruiting across our R&D organization, and will partner cross-functionally with Hiring Managers such as our Chief Product Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Director of Product Design.
This role will report directly to our Manager, People & Recruiting.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Execute full cycle recruiting process for our R&D teams (e.g. Engineering, Product Management, and Design).
- Partner with department heads and their direct manager to improve and implement recruiting strategies to meet hiring plans and drive best practices throughout the hiring process.
- Source passive candidates from internet databases, social media, contact lists, internal databases, job boards, and employee referrals -- getting creative where necessary.
- Generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of active and passive candidates for multiple technical requisitions under tight timelines.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain candidate statuses via applicant tracking system (Lever) and leverage data, reports and performance metrics to improve recruiting effectiveness.
- Establish, manage, and maintain university and usergroup relationships for top talent hiring.
- Build and cultivate candidate relationships to showcase PickTrace as the top employer of choice.
- Lead, drive, and participate in ad-hoc recruiting projects and programs.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A passionate team-player who lives for impact and sets the bar for recruiting excellence.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, including specialized recruiting for technical roles in a SaaS or similar high-tech environment.
- A true Talent Partner that is a trusted advisor rather than an order taker.
- Strong time management and project management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline.
- Experience executing fully comprehensive sourcing and recruiting plans.
- Strong affinity for automation and systems (CRM, ATS, HRIS).
- Proactive listener and ability to ask probing questions to comprehend ideal candidate profile.
- Authentic ability to connect with individuals of diverse backgrounds, functions, seniority, etc., treating everyone with equal respect & enthusiasm.
WHAT TRAITS ARE IMPORTANT TO US
- Coachability - You are hungry for feedback on how to improve, embrace the feedback, and quickly implement it into your day-to-day operations.
- Curiosity - Our product and industry are ever changing and you have a thirst to seek more knowledge about both on a daily basis.
- Work Ethic - You have a unique ability to prioritize your workload and work efficiently through your focus areas in an effective manner.
- Preparation - You take pride in being detail oriented and well prepared for the work in front of you. The thought of taking on an initiative without a plan gives you reason to pause.
- Adaptability to Change - You are comfortable and flexible to switch your focus rapidly to align with the updated business initiatives.
- Intelligence - You consider yourself a strategic thinker, and push conversations forward with co-workers by offering unique perspectives.
- Passion - We are disrupting the lowest technology adopting vertical in the world with a best in breed enterprise SaaS workforce management platform and exude excitement about the market opportunity in front of us.
- Prior Success - You have a track record of over-achievement, and take pride in ensuring top-level results are achieved in your daily work.
- Competitiveness - You are motivated daily to be the best at what you do. When you are outperformed it pushes you harder to up-level your performance.
- Brevity - You have a unique ability to break down complex topics into concise and meaningful explanations.
If this person sounds like you, we'd love to meet!
Why you should join PickTrace
PickTrace is a fast growing software company that provides workforce and harvest management solutions for large-scale farms. Founded by brothers Austin and Harrison Steed, PickTrace is building the farm management system of the future.
PickTrace builds powerful software products that help agriculture companies thrive. Our workforce and harvest management software helps growers gain insight into their operations and improve their operational efficiency. Everything that we do is based on the conviction that we succeed when our customers build a more efficient, compliant, and profitable operation.