Business Operations Manager at Pillar
About the role
Athlane is hiring an Ops Manager to grow our Customer Success team!
What you'll do:
Own the end-to-end customer experience:
- Guide customers through pilots and on-boarding
- Interface with customers to understand and communicate their needs - partner with them to help them achieve their business goals
- Build our customer success workflows, on-boarding processes, and strategy to support brands
- Be the voice of the customer in product and roadmap conversations
- Take ownership of account-based and company-wide goals
Work with streamers and brands:
- Review of streamers applying to brand/game publisher campaigns
- Use of several tools to coordinate streamers and brand partnerships
- Direct relationship and customer success management with Marketing employees at large companies
- Help write articles and messaging tips for customers on Intercom
- A customer success manager with experience in software, esports, and/or marketplaces
- Used to dealing with various customer types - whether professionals (brands/marketers) or creatives (streamers)
- Seeking to be part of an early stage startup and wear multiple hats
- Excited to learn more about esports, gaming, and data
- Resourceful, creative, and communicative. You're not afraid to learn new things and think up new approaches to a problem.
- Empathetic with customers' needs, and with the team - other people do better when they work with you!
- Have great attention to detail and high-quality, but know how to balance that with speed given we're a startup
- Impeccable short-form and long-form writing
- Strong grasp of statistics, data processing, and data science principles.
- Tableau and/or other data viz tools
- Deep CRM comfortability - both with low-fidelity sheets on Notion/GSheets as well with tools like Hubspot, Airtable, and/or Salesforce
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail
Why you should join Pillar
Pillar is how creators earn money promoting the brands and products they love. With thousands of top brands to choose from, Pillar lets creators monetize authentically. It’s the future of creator income and the ultimate link-in-bio. Build your personal website, partner with brands instantly, and start tracking what matters. Creators and their teams love Pillar because it helps them build their empire while they focus on content. We are a well-capitalized Y-Combinator company backed by investors like Y Combinator, streamers like Ninja, traditional sports owners of teams like the New England Patriots and the Boston Red Sox, and seasoned founders & execs of businesses including MongoDB, DoubleClick, Business Insider, and IMG.
We are product-obsessed gamers who love building and shipping high-impact features. If empowering creators to make gaming their career excites you, we want to hear from you! 🚀