We are looking for a Compliance Analyst ready to help build a fintech unicorn and change the lives
of underbanked Americans. The Compliance Analyst will be a vital member of PingLend’s Compliance
We are working on revolutionizing credit by pioneering our novel approach to asset
collateralization. Achieving this objective requires that we ensure that our policies, procedures,
processes, and consumer facing materials align with regulatory requirements and our banking
- Provide comprehensive support to all aspects of PingLend’s Compliance Program.
- Assist with the planning, preparation, execution and reporting of audits, monitoring and
testing in all aspects of PingLend’s Compliance Program.
- Prepare reports of audits and testing findings and make recommendations for improvements.
- Review suspicious transactions and support the SAR filing process with bank partners.
- Assist in the implementation of new-compliance related processes.
- Assist with the training of the Company’s employees on policies, procedures and applicable
laws and regulations.
- Revise as necessary the Company’s compliance policies and procedures.
- Assist with the review of marketing materials and other customer communications for
compliance with applicable laws.
- Assist with maintaining the Company’s KYC/CIP and AML/BSA/OFAC Programs.
- Monitor customer complaints for regulatory concerns and trends and prepare trend analysis.
- Assist with maintaining Company’s vendor management program, including performing initial due
diligence and risk assessments of vendors.
- Assist BSA/AML and Chief Compliance Officer with other ad hoc projects.
Characteristics of a successful candidate:
- 5+ years of relevant consumer lending compliance experience.
- BA/BS degree required. CAMS or other compliance certification or designation is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of laws, regulations and requirements applicable to consumer lending and
credit cards including TILA, FCRA, UDAAP, FDCPA, ECOA, Fair Lending, E-SIGN, MLA, SCRA, EFTA, GBLA,
BSA/AML and OFAC.
- Experience with performing compliance risk assessments, audits, and monitoring and testing.
- Experience providing compliance training is a plus.
- Proactive, self-starter, capable of productive work both independently and as part of the
team, with a desire to learn quickly and take ownership.
- Strong track record in working collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential, with prior experience working
for a fintech, regulator, bank or consumer finance business.