Product Manager, Onboarding at Point
About the role
Point is a technology and design company that transforms everyday spending into a delightful and rewarding experience. We’re re-thinking the payment experience with an emphasis on transparency, delight, and personalization.
With the best benefits of both debit and credit, Point Card earns you points on every purchase redeemable for instant cash-back. Point App works side by side with Point Card to create an elegant, easy-to-use experience.
We recently closed our $46.5 million Series B funding round. To learn more, see TechCrunch's coverage here.
Backed by top investors like Peter Thiel (Valar Ventures) and Y Combinator, we’re well-funded and ready to make a positive impact on people’s daily lives.
We’re looking for a Onboarding Product Manager to join our specialized team. We have the vision and resources, and need your talent and skills.
About The Role:
The Onboarding Product Manager is a key execution-focused partner who will work closely with our founders. This role will focus on making the onboarding flow as delightful and frictionless as possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Focus on execution of product features and products that remove friction and increase conversion from app download to first transaction.
- Lead experimentation of concepts that focus on optimizing the onboarding funnel conversion by running A/B tests.
- Track product health to ensure that key systems like KYC, account funding, and card ordering, are functioning as expected.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, engineering, and key stakeholders to ensure progress is on track for key initiatives.
- Research customer behaviors and organize data and customer insights into dashboards and Notion documents.
- Clearly communicate updates and progress to key members of the team to ensure alignment and focus.
- Have 5+ years of experience working as a PM at a fast growing consumer technology company.
- Experience diving into data using tools like R, Python, Metabase, Looker, etc.
- Experience working on conversion focused product initiatives with consumer products that have complex signup flows (KYC, approvals, funding, etc).
- Experimental and can quickly iterate on ideas based on data.
- Organized and a strong communicator that can work with engineering and design teams to quickly implement, launch, and kill projects.
- Join a fast-growing brand that is building thoughtful spending products.
- Competitive salary, stock options, and 401K.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance).
- Unlimited vacation policy, paid company holidays, and WFH flexible. We shut down the office at the end of the year for a winter holiday.
- Free Point Card membership + 10,000 ($100) monthly points.
- Monthly stipends on your Point Card to use for lunch, commuting, and other essentials.
Why you should join Point
Point is bringing the rewards and benefits of elite credit cards to your everyday debit card.