Product Manager at Pop Meals (formerly dahmakan)
About the role
Pop Meals is one of the fastest-growing food brand startups in Southeast Asia. We make our food brand affordable and accessible through dine-in experience in our outlets and via our food delivery app. Funded by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe, and Asia, we’re conquering a trillion-dollar market in the most exciting region of the world.
- Craft a coherent product roadmap for our mobile apps and web apps
- Internalize our value chain from sourcing to delivery and deeply understand how our business success relies on the different blocks in the value chain. Then align the product mission and roadmap with the requirements to succeed.
- Execute. This means being constantly biased towards action, being in the details with data, building strong collaborative relationships with other teams, always thinking of the customer first, and rapidly iterating towards something demonstrably awesome
- Collaboration. Work extremely closely with the development team. Write clear requirements and establish a great feedback loop with the team to maximize output.
- Minimum 2 years of Product Management experience.
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent hands-on software engineering experience (e.g. worked in a startup as full-time developer)
- Finger-tippiness with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for learning.
That’s why you need to join our team:
- Work with the smartest and most passionate from over 15 nationalities
- Rare opportunity to build a product that everyone around you loves, in one of the most exciting and fastest growing regions in the world
- All the perks that come with working in a startup including free lunch and dinner made by our in-house 5 star chefs. Of course, we cover work permits and pay competitively
Why you should join Pop Meals (formerly dahmakan)
Pop is building Asia’s leading O2O food brands through a network of cloud kitchens and tech-enabled QSR outlets. Funded with over $28m by Y Combinator and leading tech investors from Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia, we are expanding rapidly across Asia.