About the role
- Work with our research and drug discovery teams to design, develop and implement state-of-the-art algorithms that solve challenging chemistry and drug design problems.
- Collaborate with our engineering and drug discovery teams to deploy, integrate, and evaluate these algorithms into our platform.
- Consistently hunt for new techniques to improve efficiency and keep the production models running smoothly and as intended when making updates.
Desired skills and experience
- At least 1 year of industry experience developing, deploying, and maintaining AI/ML tools with cloud infrastructure, using PyTorch, Tensorflow, Sci-Kit Learn, or other deep learning libraries.
- Proven competence in databases, API design, and CI/CD.
- Comfort with modern development and deployment tools (Docker, Git, Linux, AWS).
- Interest in working on chemistry and drug design problems.
- Experience in deploying ML models in chemistry or drug design domains.
- Follows deep learning research trends such as transformers and GNNs.
- Hands-on Data Engineering experience with varied, unstructured and noisy datasets.
- Knowledge of human-in-the-loop types of deployments.
PostEra is building a modern biopharma, using machine learning to accelerate medicinal chemistry. We have raised over $26M from top investors, established two strategic partnerships with Pfizer, secured a multi-year partnership with the NIH to prevent pandemics, and are in the process of building our internal pipeline. We also launched and help lead the world's largest open-science initiative to find a COVID antiviral; COVID Moonshot.