Director of Product Marketing at Postscript
About the role
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As Director of Product Marketing, you will own our strategic positioning and messaging in a highly competitive and relatively new market. You and your team will own product launches, corporate positioning, competitive intelligence, and overall GTM effectiveness. This is a highly visible and cross functional position that will closely partner with the product, sales, and customer organizations. You will be a key marketing leader at Postscript and will be instrumental in driving our continued growth in 2021 and beyond.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote in North America.
- Build and lead our world class product marketing team
- Own the high level corporate narrative and positioning of postscript in the SMS market
- Synthesize new product capabilities into launch plans that drive adoption in our customer base
- Be a key partner to sales in effectiveness training that improves our win rate and market penetration
- Bring customer insights to the product organization to influence the product roadmap
- Build a customer advisory board to gather key requirements data that drives company strategy
What We’ll Love About You
- 8+ years experience in product marketing or marketing
- 2+ years of high growth early stage tech experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity marketing to an SMB or high-velocity customer base strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross functional process and initiatives
- Demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking
- Proven planning, organization and project management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.
Why you should join Postscript
Postscript is building a text message marketing automation platform specifically for ecommerce. Backed by Y Combinator (YC W19) and other top VCs, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.