Associate Product Manager - Subscriber Acquisition & List Growth at Postscript
About the role
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
As the Associate Product Manager for Subscriber Acquisition and List Growth at Postscript, you will be responsible for the planning, development, and delivery of subscriber list growth tools for our merchants. Through direct contact and by partnering with our customer-facing teams, you will continually acquire extraordinary knowledge of our customer base. You will set our priorities for product improvements and new features, all with an eye toward delighting our customers and growing their subscribers list. As Associate Product Manager, you will communicate this vision to internal and external stakeholders in a way that excites and motivates them. You’ll have sole ownership over one of Postscript’s highest priority product sets and will contribute to the product roadmap and vision.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote in North America.
- Own the product roadmap for subscriber acquisition and list growth, including development, iteration, release, and communication around new features and enhancements. Prioritize improvements and new features to yield the maximum customer impact in the shortest amount of time.
- Develop excellent customer knowledge. Regularly engage with Postscript customers and customer-facing teams to develop customer profiles and accurately define customer workflows, problems and opportunities.
- Develop exceptional ecommerce and martech domain expertise. Establish and maintain strong working expertise within the ecommerce ecosystem. Deeply understand ecommerce martech best practices, trends and key players.
- Develop delightful, creative product solutions that customers love to use to grow their business.
- Partner closely with UX and Design to ensure the most seamless product experience. Effectively navigate how new features or changes to existing features affect customer workflows.
- Collect and use both quantitative and qualitative data to support your decision-making process.
- Facilitate and maintain excellent communication across the company. Work closely with internal and external teams to produce and roll out new features to customers and partners
What We’ll Love About You
- 1+ years of SaaS product management experience, or 2+ of product specialist or analyst experience
- Experience working within e-commerce, marketing automation, or B2C experience
- Experience working with large, high velocity base of SMB/mid-market customers
- Experience working with small, agile product delivery teams managing roadmaps, product specs, and shipping projects, end to end.
- Exceptional organizational skills, and a passion for developing systems that facilitate that organization
- Exceptional communication skills and experience collaborating with cross-departmental teams and external stakeholders
- Genuine excitement about making SMS the next meaningful customer engagement channel
- Experience in a high growth, rapid iteration environment
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.
Why you should join Postscript
Postscript is building a text message marketing automation platform specifically for ecommerce. Backed by Y Combinator (YC W19) and other top VCs, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help scale the company.