People Ops Lead at Prelay
About the role
With a distributed world and the removal of in-person interactions, there's now an extra layer of visibility needed in projects for teammate assistance, coordination and overall collaboration. Unfortunately, with multiple deliverables falling through the cracks, this is quite noticeable for revenue-driving teams managing multi million dollar deals. Prelay is disrupting the way teams work together to drive revenue. Teams, individuals involved in both software evaluations and implementations work together within Prelay to move large revenue opportunities forward. We're at an exciting time in our company's journey and looking for people who want to navigate the market with our team.
We're backed by investors including top-tier funds like Y Combinator, SV Angel, and Liquid2 Ventures, as well as executives from Box, Dropbox, Palantir, SAP, and Microsoft. Our team is made up of passionate, motivated, curious individuals coming from innovative companies like Google, LinkedIn, Nextdoor and Heap.
We are looking for our first People team hire. You will play a critical role in supporting the rapid growth of our company. You will manage our key processes as we continue to improve upon our recruitment processes, People strategies, and overall employee experience at all levels, providing support for all teams within the organization. This is a rare opportunity to build drivers for excellent execution, scale long-term strategy and grow a company from its early stages. You will report to the CEO.
What you’ll do
- Dedicate yourself to providing the best candidate & employee experience
- Work with a recruiter to build a scalable candidate pipeline across roles for now and the future
- Work & align with team leads to ensure success in filling roles with long-term Prelay employees excited about the Prelay vision
- Strengthen our culture; work with the management team to organize and execute team-building initiatives and keep company culture top of mind
- Develop and execute onboarding strategies to ensure new hires are able to hit the ground running from day one
- Own the day-to-day execution of HR Systems, Benefits, Compliance, Policies
- Develop organization-wide metrics related to hiring goals, employee NPS, and more to measure overall employee experience & team
- Improve feedback and review process for the entire team including for direct reports, managers, and cross-functional teams
- Bridge management and employee relations
- Create and implement effective diversity, equity, and inclusion programs focused on measurable results
As an early People Team hire, we’re looking for people who are eager to exceed these expectations:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in People Ops-related leadership roles in startup environments
- Experience having led successful HR programs that align with company growth strategy and values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are an operator and an executor, willing to roll up your sleeves, and jump into any situation to drive improvement and resolution.
- Experience partnering with executive/leadership teams
- Experience with modern HRIS and ATS system
- A demonstrated commitment to building inclusive and fair work cultures
Why you should join Prelay
Prelay is enhancing the way teams work together to drive revenue and creating an all-new category of software in the process. Most revenue teams have difficulty getting the right team members and internal stakeholders involved in a deal at the right time which creates a waste of resources and lost revenue. Our team selling software enables sales teams and their internal stakeholders to work together effectively so they can drive more revenue faster as a team. Leaders alike gather value from Prelay through the robust process & team insights the platform generates.
We're backed by investors including top-tier funds like Y Combinator, SV Angel, and Liquid2 Ventures, as well as executives from Box, Dropbox, Palantir, SAP, and Microsoft. Our team is made up of passionate, motivated, curious individuals coming from innovative companies like Google, LinkedIn, Outreach, Nextdoor and Heap.