Frontend Engineer at Prelim
About the role
- Improve usability for consumers and bankers.
- Work with the team to build new product features, focusing on the frontend.
- Measure and understand where users are delighted or conversely, confused.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy and have experience building UX for SaaS and consumer apps.
- Think about frontend modularity and write high quality code. We work mostly in React. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
- Are self-aware, have a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and are empathetic.
Why you should join Prelim
Prelim is simplifying the go-to-market digital originations process for banks, helping banks help people.
Banks spend billions of dollars on one-size fits all solutions to originate their products. When banks want to do something as simple as change copy, or add a new set of questions, banks are forced to either pay per hour, seek out a new vendor, or build it themselves.
This makes banks inflexible to respond to changing market needs, sometimes forcing banks to post a pdf on their website just to get something live. This occurred at some of the largest banks in the United States when trying to roll out the Paycheck Protection Program.
Our templates, drag and drop integrations, and no-code form builder allow banks to quickly deploy in days, not years, with significantly lower costs and higher quality.