Backend Engineer at Prelim
About the role
- Help scale Prelim to banks and lenders across the world, keeping mission critical software running.
- Improve performance and reliability for our backend and infrastructure.
- Work with the team to build new product features, focusing on the backend.
- Help keep the product secure by building security features in the backend.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Are experienced with scaling SaaS products. You've helped build a product that sells to businesses.
- Enjoy and have experience building backend infrastructure.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
- Are self-aware, have a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and are empathetic.
Why you should join Prelim
Prelim is simplifying the go-to-market digital originations process for banks, helping banks help people.
Banks spend billions of dollars on one-size fits all solutions to originate their products. When banks want to do something as simple as change copy, or add a new set of questions, banks are forced to either pay per hour, seek out a new vendor, or build it themselves.
This makes banks inflexible to respond to changing market needs, sometimes forcing banks to post a pdf on their website just to get something live. This occurred at some of the largest banks in the United States when trying to roll out the Paycheck Protection Program.
Our templates, drag and drop integrations, and no-code form builder allow banks to quickly deploy in days, not years, with significantly lower costs and higher quality.