Product Marketing Manager at Prodigal
About the role
Want to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding Silicon Valley-based start-up? This could be the ideal opportunity to see your career on the fast track to success. Backed by leading investors like Menlo Ventures, Accel and Y-Combinator, Prodigal grew nearly 10-fold over the last year due to rapidly increasing demand for our products.
In order to build on this momentum, we are looking for a bunch of exceptionally talented individuals to join our core team to help us in our expansion journey. Our core product offering helps automate lending operations for financial services firms across the lending value chain. The Prodigal team has deep technical talent today and we believe there is an opportunity to build an iconic vertical software business that will fundamentally impact how the multi-trillion dollar lending industry operates. Lending has such a massive impact on consumers and prior to Prodigal, the industry was saddled with painful, low-value manual workflows, and poor customer experience - our mission is to humanize the loan lifecycle through automation and data.
What will you be doing?
- Develop deep insights on the market, customer & user to inform the product roadmap and marketing strategies
- Lead initiatives to validate future product and feature concepts through customer interviews, research and analysis of user data
- Partner closely with the product team to develop a communication strategy for all Prodigal products & features
🏃🏻♂️ Set the Pace.
- Develop go-to-market strategy including definition of target/persona, positioning, messaging, and sales narrative
- Lead complex go-to-market initiatives for cross-product solutions for existing and new market opportunities
- Partner with sales, product and other marketing verticals to develop and execute the GTM motion to achieve business growth
- Measure success of key marketing initiatives to understand the impact of our messaging and opportunities for improving product positioning
- Be the go-to-market expert: Drive successful adoption of the Prodigal platform and ultimately drive up revenue, NPS and brand awareness
- Evangelize products externally to prospects, customers and partners to drive adoption and engagement
Role in a nutshell:
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy and marketing initiatives that position Prodigal for automation of lending operations workflows
- Create messaging, content assets, and sales enablement assets to be used by Prodigal marketing and sales teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with demand generation, content marketing, sales, product management, and other teams to build and execute GTM strategy
What you should already have?
- 2+ years of proven product management or product marketing experience ideally related to financial services or analytics
- Excellent communication skills, and can engage internal leaders/teams across functions and external stakeholders
- Strong content writing skills and ability to synthesize complex information into clear and concise case studies, presentations and other marketing assets
- Cross-functional team management and organizational skills, influence without authority, including senior management
- Demonstrated track record of building and executing successful go-to-market programs and campaigns
- Analytical mindset, interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights
- BS/BA, MBA preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
For more information about Life @ Prodigal, visithttps://www.prodigaltech.com
Prodigal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Prodigal is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Why you should join Prodigal
We are a fast-growing Bay Area-based startup backed by leading investors like Accel and Y Combinator. In the past year we grew revenue ~10x and continue to build torridly.
Our core product offering helps automate lending operations for financial services firms across the lending value chain. The Prodigal team has deep technical talent today and we believe there is an opportunity to build an iconic vertical software business that will fundamentally impact how the multi-trillion-dollar debt industry is managed. Debt has such a massive impact on consumers and prior to Prodigal, the industry was saddled with painful, low value manual workflows, and poor customer experience- our mission is to humanize the debt repayment process through automation and data.