Recruiting Coordinator at Protocol Labs
About the role
We seek a Recruiting Coordinator to support the full-cycle recruiting function at PL, including interview scheduling and coordination, data integrity, and ensuring the highest quality experience for all candidates.
People at Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and spec work, behind our implementations are passionate people, teammates and community members. The People Team ensures that the broader organization remains happy, aligned and productive. Protocol Labs works at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open source, distributed work). The People Team has the challenging and exciting task of taking the best from these groups to shape the way we work at PL and ensure we all grow as people and professionals. All of this happens in an environment defined by curiosity, passion, and a love for open source.
As Recruiting Coordinator at Protocol Labs you will…
- Coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews across multiple time zones, ensuring candidates and interviewers are in the right place at the right time with the information they need
- Provide an amazing candidate experience, ensuring candidates are kept in the loop, receive timely information, and are treated with the utmost care throughout their process
- Use our Applicant Tracking System (Lever), GitHub, Google Suite, Slack and other relevant recruiting tools and processes to keep our busy team organized and on track, while practicing good data hygiene
- Be a vital partner in maintaining the data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System
- Work cross-functionally with many teams across PL
- Create new and iterate on existing processes and procedures
- Represent PL, our values and culture, through the interactions you have with candidates
You may be a fit for this role if you have...
- A passion for candidate (or customer) experience
- Experience coordinating complex, high volume schedules across multiple time zones and maintaining related calendar invites
- Deep flexibility and creativity around adapting to fast-changing needs and priorities
- Comfort with ambiguity and a drive to execute while persevering through challenges
- Ability to build relationships and processes with cross-functional teammates
- Confidence and tact to persuade interviewers to submit feedback in a timely manner and nudge recruiters to follow up with their candidates when necessary
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality with internal teams as well as with candidates
- Self-direction and the ability to take initiative, along with strong time management and organizational skills
- Written communication that conveys an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Process-orientation and high attention to detail
- You are persistent and dogged without ever being rude or overly-insistent
- You anticipate needs before they arise
- You are a subject-matter expert in Lever or Greenhouse
What’s it like to work at Protocol Labs?
Protocol Labs mission is to improve humanity’s most important technology, the Internet. We build protocols, systems, and tools to improve how it works. Today, we are focused on how we store, locate, and move information. Our projects include IPFS, Filecoin, libp2p, and more.
As a distributed team, we hire anywhere in the world, and at various levels of experience (entry, senior, staff). We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
We have a great benefits package, including parental leave, contributions to your retirement, competitive pay, and unlimited time off. For U.S.-based employees, we also provide platinum-level health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
Why you should join Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs is an open-source R&D lab. We build protocols, tools, and services to radically improve the internet. Our products serve thousands of organizations and millions of people.
Our projects include IPFS, Filecoin, libp2p, Sourcecred, and many more. Today, we are focused on the Web3 space. Our projects center on distributed systems, cryptocurrencies, cryptography, and game theory. Long term, we hope to establish a lab capable of repeatable innovation, and we aspire to R&D breakthroughs that make human existence orders of magnitude better.
We are a fully distributed company. We have over 100 team members, we work with thousands more in open source, and we collaborate with 100+ organizations.