Marketing Lead, Demand Generation
About the role
Let’s start with why we exist…
We believe the most important technologies in the world don’t seek your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters most.
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster, and more seamless - that everything should be frictionless. We believe in a world where you can control everything around you, by simply being present and having technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It’s your preferences, your identities, your ID cards, your wallet, your physical world experience, augmented and represented by a signal emitted from your smartphone that tells the world around you, who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital Proxy and to make it universally accessible and infinitely useful to you.
Why this role exists...
- We are looking for someone to drive pipeline and revenue growth for the sales team, through best in class lead generation techniques and strategies.
- You’ll own and evaluate the ideal approach to achieving our goals, while ultimately tasked with executing towards them.
- This will be a cross-collaborative effort with the support of the broader marketing team, product team, and sales organization.
- Your main goal is to drive qualified prospects to our sales organization at scale, and do whatever it takes to achieve this goal.
- You’ll do this by creating and executing lead generation programs, which build and accelerate the pipeline through SEO, digital advertising, email campaigns, events, etc... whatever it takes.
- All while working closely with our sales and field teams in order to understand their needs to help accelerate deals, provide visibility to pipeline, and improve their lead to opportunity process.
- In short, success will involve strong creative and project management skills, familiarity and comfort with analytics and data, a natural desire to build something long lasting, and a positive engaged attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing, or marketing programs
- Proven success driving demand for enterprise SaaS technology
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Compose.io, Hubspot, Drift or other CRM and Lead Generation tools
- Ability to write SQL scripts and understand queries
- Outstanding project management skills
- The ability to operate in a rapidly-changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically AND roll up your sleeves to get things done
- B2B focus is required; B2B2C and B2C experience a plus
- You’ll touch all parts of the demand funnel, and get to experiment and try new things on a constant basis.
- It’s a highly visible opportunity to work directly with our CEO and broader executive team.
Why you should join Proxy
At Proxy, we believe that humans should be empowered, rather than beholden, to technology, and that technology should be used to make our experiences in the world frictionless. Our vision is to live in a world where the technology and services we use can securely recognize our physical presence and seamlessly provide us with an experience personalized to our individual needs and preferences. Most importantly - the ability to do this with complete control of your personal data and privacy.