Technical Product Manager
About the role
At Puzzl, we’re working to be the most friendly way to build payroll. As a result, we are looking for an exceptionally talented, dynamic, and driven Technical Product Manager.
We see Product Managers at Puzzl as being the bridge between our product and the customer. You will be working with customers and Customer Success to learn what customers want and help Engineering and Design build it. You will also represent Engineering in Customer Success discussions and vice-versa. With your knowledge of the customer and resources, you will contribute to developing the product vision and long term technical roadmap.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years in a technical product management role
- Customer driven product development experience, thinks first about the problem and questions the ‘why’ and is never out of touch with the details of the business
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- You want to work on a complex, far-reaching problem.
- You think you can beat us in a game of Catan.
- Work cross-functionally to build strong relationships with key customers
- Understand partner requirements to build integration plans
- Driving product vision and strategy based on partner feedback
- Define and measure key performance indicators to evaluate and understand product value
- Identify new opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices, driving innovation
Why you should join Puzzl
Puzzl is a fintech startup focused on building payroll infrastructure. We help companies to build their own embedded payroll products.