Head of Finance
About the role
A critical member of the team, the Head of Finance will assume management of the company's financial performance, including accounting, financial planning, forecasting, cash flow management, tax compliance, job costing, ROI analysis on spending, metric tracking. The role will include participation in future fundraising rounds and ownership of banking relationships. They will serve as a cross functional finance business partner and report directly to the CEO.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in control, finance
- Experience at a fintech company - startup is a plus
- Highly motivated individual who is entrepreneurial, intellectually curious, results-driven, and a strong team player
- Loves to be in a fast-paced environment where they can work highly autonomously
- Interested in developing and defining all finance related processes
- Analyze company's financial results and create concrete recommendations to enhance performance
- Drive strategic financial planning across the company and track performance versus plan, identifying issues and opportunities in their earliest stages. Work cross-functionality to understand our revenue and cost drivers.
- Leverage analysis to support the executive team in making financially driven decisions
- Support the CEO in developing and executing financial strategy, including but not limited to: capital financing to support growth plans, research on acquisitions targets, participations in future funding rounds, and management of our case position
- Develop and oversee all relationships with lending/financial institutions
- Other finance and administrative duties as required
Why you should join Puzzl
Puzzl is a fintech startup focused on building payroll infrastructure. We help companies to build their own embedded payroll products.