Head of Partnerships
About the role
As we've begun to target more enterprise clients, the functionality demands for our product have grown. We're looking for a Head of Partnerships to help our teams proactively address a diverse array of partner opportunities available to us.
The Partnerships team will focus on driving direct and indirect revenue through partner integrations into Puzzl's core product. This may also be through platform partners where Puzzl is a core component of a partner's service offering, implementation partners, affiliate/referral partners, and everything in between. Allowing Puzzl to service any and every type of customer segment and partner ecosystem through product partnerships will play a critical role in our company trajectory. Partnerships will also be responsible for meeting a substantial portion of Puzzl's growth and revenue targets.
- You're a fintech nerd
- You enjoy building and leading partnerships functions from an early stage of team growth
- You're excited to work with all kinds of partners
- You're results-driven and equally comfortable rolling up your sleeves as you are delegating to and inspiring the team
- You’re a high energy individual with strong interpersonal skills. You enjoy wearing multiple hats
- Strategize Puzzl's positioning and value propositions to potential partners of all sizes
- Work closely with our Product, Engineering, and Growth teams from partner introductions to marketing announcements and full integration
- Be the primary contact person between our Puzzl and partnership contacts
- Build & lead high value partnerships, and deliver exceptional results
Why you should join Puzzl
Puzzl is a fintech startup focused on building payroll infrastructure. We help companies to build their own embedded payroll products.