Payroll Member Services
About the role
Puzzl is looking for our first Payroll Member Services to join the team. This position is responsible for providing expert support by working with our partners and customers regarding Puzzl’s products and general payroll questions. You’ll use your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers, resolve issues, and assist in the use of our products and services. You’ll be in-charge of building strong customer relationships, creating and refining our support process, and being the go-to Puzzl customer support expert.
Our vision for a Payroll Member Services team member is a highly organized individual who enjoys working with customer, working autonomously, and is an all-time payroll enthusiast.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Subject matter expert on all things payroll-related
- 2+ years of payroll experience, ideally at a payroll company
- You’re a high-energy individual with patience for resolving customer payment inquiries
- You enjoy teaching others about payroll
- You want to work on a complex, far-reaching problem.
- You think you can beat us in a game of Catan.
- Provide expert support on payroll-related inquiries for our partners
- Own payroll migration services
- Write & update payroll knowledge center articles
- Work closely with our customers to ensure all payroll issues are solved in a timely fashion
We’re excited to hear from you:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the role’s name in the subject line. Attach any links to your portfolio (LinkedIn, personal website, Github, Dribbble, etc.) and a few words about why you are interested in Puzzl!
Why you should join Puzzl
Puzzl is a fintech startup focused on building payroll infrastructure. We help companies to build their own embedded payroll products.