About the role
As one of Puzzl's core operations teams, Customer Experience ensures that there's always there to help make things right. The Customer Experience team is responsible for designing and managing the account management and support processes, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding custoemr experience as reliably as possible.
You'll be a strategic problem solver, responsible for helping ensure that a variety of teams - including operations, product and engineering - is workign together to provide an exceptional customer experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have relevant experience working in Enterprise Sales or Account Management
- You’re a high energy individual that’s charismatic, knowledgeable and kind
- You are very autonomous, proactive and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, excellent customer experience
- You want to work on a complex, far-reaching problem.
- You can work with Product and Growth teams to build a seamless process to take a customer from Unqualified Lead to Live processing payroll
- Bonus - You have experience working at a startup and growing an enterprise sales team
- Own account management journey from pre-sales to contract signing
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around puzzl's product & services
- Be the go-to contact person for our partners
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with our partners and help them to define their gowth strategy
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Help to build our sales process and sales materials
Why you should join Puzzl
Puzzl is a fintech startup focused on building payroll infrastructure. We help companies to build their own embedded payroll products.