Developer Advocate Engineer
About the role
Over time, we’ve grown our customer base while continuing to enhance our product. As a result, we are looking for a Developer Advocate Engineer that can handle complex, technical customer questions, feedback, and tickets. You will manage issues from their first symptom to their eventual resolution, communicating with our customers and internal stakeholders throughout the process. You will guide our customers’ developers through the process of embedding payroll into their platform and be available to answer questions as they arise.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You love being on your toes and tackling new challenges everyday
- You're an expert in talking to customers and collaborating with all engineering teams
- You’re customer-focused and enjoy leading support
- Uphold and improve our first-response time
- Work with our customers to ensure a successful technical integration
- Provide clear and detailed information to clients on product feature functionality, both written and verbal
- Communicating client perspective to Product and Development teams for feature improvements/fixes.
- Documentation of support processes and issue resolutions.
- Own API Documentation updates
Why you should join Puzzl
Puzzl is a fintech startup focused on building payroll infrastructure. We help companies to build their own embedded payroll products.