Your Mission 🦸
As a Founding CSM, you’ll work alongside the Co-Founder / CEO to help us build Customer Success from the ground up. If you’re looking for a role where you can collaborate with our internal Sales, Marketing, Product, Design, and Engineering teams while providing a massive pain-reliever, then read on.
What you’ll do 🚀
Bring real value to your customers
- Be the primary point of contact for all new customer onboarding and enablement
- Run training sessions for both our admins and end-users to ensure they get maximum value out of Rally
Build trusting, personal relationships with your customers
- Learn the product inside and out to be a trusted advisor to our customers
- Drive adoption, retention and expansion for Rally’s existing customer base
- Identify new expansion and upsell opportunities
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their usage and create action plans to reach success
Build the foundations of CS at Rally
- Find repeatability in processes and build documentation to set up Rally for scale
- Build enablement materials for customers to help drive them towards value
- Surface trends and patterns across customers to drive product roadmap and best practices for Customer Success
Shape our future product
- Constantly capture and synthesize product feedback from our customers; make product recommendations based on this feedback
Who you are 😁
- You’re passionate about User Research — you understand that continuously talking to users is how great products are built. You’ll empathize with our users, understand their problems, and relentlessly seek to solve them.
- You’re a team player — you focus on shared learnings, and can collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the organization has clarity on desired outcomes for customers.
- You have a winners mindset — always looking for ways to drive customer value through creative but practical approaches.
- You love startups — you are comfortable in and energized by a fast-paced startup environment.
- 5+ years of CS in B2B SaaS
- You’ve build customer success playbooks or processes
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Familiarity with Hubspot
- Excellent attention to detail
Rally makes it easy for Product, Design, and UX Research teams to talk to their users.
We believe continuous user research is the key to uncovering real problems and honing in on the right solutions. We want to help companies get closer to their users so they can bring better products to market.
User Research is a nascent function at SaaS companies and growing 40% YoY. It’s an underserved segment of the market that relies on disjointed, manual tooling (i.e. spreadsheets) that drive massive inefficiencies in their workflow.
We’re starting by solving the most burning pain point in user research today: recruiting your own users for research. We’re doing this by building the world’s best User Research CRM - a platform that automates outreach, screening, scheduling, incentives, and participant tracking, all in one place.
Read more about our plans for the future of User Research here