Our Growth Team is responsible for growing all new business at Reality Defender. As the lead’s first point of contact with Reality Defender, this role demands professionalism, clear, concise communication, and organization. You will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries as well as developing creative outbound strategies to showcase the benefits of our deepfake detection platform.
This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role that demands impeccable organization, exceptional written and verbal communication, and a high degree of empathy. You will think strategically, be able to reason on the fly, and keep multiple initiatives moving forward simultaneously. Are you up to the challenge? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Qualification of all inbound. You will be the first point of contact high-value leads speak to and it will be just as important to give a clear demo and pitch of the Reality Defender platform as it will be to qualify the lead based on our lead-scoring practice
- Responsible for outbound prospecting; generating new leads and business opportunities, developing and implementing a comprehensive strategy for growing the company's presence in commercial institutions and/or geographies.
- In coordination with Reality Defender leadership, work closely with counterparts to help shape our commercial outreach and shepherd engagements, from initial meeting through the procurement process to close.
- Refine customer profiles, including identifying target customer needs and the most effective way to address those needs.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly technical environment; develop deep familiarity with Reality Defender's software platform and how they can be used to solve a wide range of real-world problems.
- Meet and exceed defined quotas and metrics for qualification of leads Establish and grow relationships with key executives at target accounts.
- Work with the other Growth team members to improve and streamline internal processes.
- About You: You have 2-4 years of relevant work experience in inbound/outbound qualification
- You may have worked for a Series A+ software company qualifying leads, and are ready to take the next step owning the client relationship to close
- You are an empath, able to think on your feet, and balance a customer-centric mindset with the goals of the organization
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator
- You have a bias for action and excellent time management skills. You take initiative, prioritize tasks appropriately and work to streamline processes, constantly asking how processes can be made more efficient
- You are highly organized and punctilious; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- You are resilient and the idea of rejection doesn’t scare you; you’re the type of person who is motivated by a challenge
- You are hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
- You are energetic, resourceful, and do what it takes to get the job done