Please use the following link to apply for this role: https://jobs.lever.co/realitydefender
You would work on product-oriented classification problems for synthetic (deep-fake) media (image, video, audio) detection and tackle cutting-edge deep learning, audio and computer vision methods with an emphasis on classification and adversarial methods.
- Develop and train deep learning models for classification problems for image, video and audio domains.
- Propose and publish novel solutions to improve synthetic image and video detection.
- Collaborate with fellow scientists and engineers across the organization.
- Liaise with research leaders at universities, and companies to model acquisitions.
- Liaise with business leaders at companies to understand product needs, and build long-term relationships.
- Help hire and manage research scientists and engineers.
- Academic or industry experience with:
- Neural network esp. CNNs, RNNs, and attention-based methods.
- Deep generative learning, esp. for image and audio generation.
- Multimodal classification, ensemble modeling, and machine learning techniques.
- Familiarity with image and audio compressions, audio and video codecs techniques.
- Interesting media forensics via AI-driven techniques.
- You have implemented, published and want to publish research works at top AI, computer vision and audio research venues, such as, CVPR, InterSpeech or NeurIPS.
- You can independently lead a team to implement and evaluate ideas on modern deep learning stack - Python, PyTorch, and GPU-enabled cloud compute (like AWS).
- Proven hands-on leader and team player with a positive attitude, sincerity, and good communication skills.
- Nice to have: You ideally hold an MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or equivalent experience.
- Attention to Detail — Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
- Analytical Thinking — Requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Independence — Requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Initiative — Requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Achievement/Effort — Requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.