Reality Defender is a rapidly growing technology startup building the future of deepfake detection technology.
Reality Defender seeks a data engineer. You’d work on product-oriented dataset for synthetic (deep-fake) media (image, video, audio) detection and tackle cutting-edge deep learning, audio and computer vision data problems with an emphasis on classification and adversarial methods.
- Build scalable datasets and their delivery pipelines
- Closely interface with R&D team for machine (deep) learning model training and evaluation
- Build data collection and processing pipelines
- Develop at-scale data extraction, cleaning, and labeling, including human annotation methodology
- Methodology to ingest new (image, video, audio) datasets -- research-based, and commercial
- Define metrics for dataset imbalance, visualization, and data sampling
- Automate data quality control and content moderation
- Proficient in software development, esp. Python
- Interest in data exploration, visualization, cleaning, and analytics for real-world data modelingFamiliarity with audio and video file formats, and codecs
- Solid understanding of linear algebra, statistics and ML concepts
- Experience working with very large databases and data analysis tools/libraries, for example, SQL, Pandas, etc.
- Smart, driven, and passionate about helping Reality Defender change the world
- Team player with a positive attitude, sincerity, and good communication skills
- Attention to Detail — Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks
- Analytical Thinking — Requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Independence — Requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done
- Initiative — Requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Achievement/Effort — Requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks
Lines of communications
- The position reports to the Head of Research & Development
About Reality Defender
- Join our team and help us develop next-generation technologies that will protect billions of users against multimodal misinformation and disinformation