Come build the software that will enable the next wave of innovations in Medical Imaging AI. We are building advanced interactive tools to enable Radiologists and machine learning engineers to annotate 3D medical images and rapidly train AI models.
We work with the latest technologies such as WebGL/WebGPU, WebAssembly, and Deep Neural Networks to build best in class user experience.
You will be responsible for ideating, building, testing, and iterating on our 3D medical image annotation tool. This tool allows Radiologists to diagnose complex 3D scans from MRI and CT machines.
- Passionate and hard working who cares deeply about producing a top quality SaaS product.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years building SaaS products
- Git, CI/CD and other industry standard workflows should be a breeze for you
List of potentially relevant skills or experience:
- Development for medical imaging field, or any sort of image processing domain
- 3D rendering development such as: Video Games or CAD
- University level linear-algebra, (i.e. Linear transformations written as a change of basis vectors)
- C++ at the beginner/intermediate level
- High-Compute browser based applications
- WebGL / OpenGL applications and shader programs
Our tech stack (high level):
- Asyncio Python serverless backend w/ GraphQL API
- React/Typescript frontend + web assembly + webgl