Head of Demand Gen at Regology
About the role
Head of Demand Generation
Regology is a leading regtech startup leveraging AI to automated compliance management. Founded in 2017, Regology raised Series A funding this summer and is looking to invest in product and go-to-market. The company is backed by leading investors such as ACME Capital and Y Combinator and has many F50 companies as clients.
You will work closely with the CEO and collaborate with the sales, customer success, product, legal, and engineering teams to bring shape to the marketing function. At Regology, your career goals will be supported through active mentorship and learning opportunities. While each person on the team thinks strategically, they also roll up their sleeves to work on their core function.
Regology is looking for an outstanding SaaS Demand Generation Marketing Manager to establish the marketing function and take the organization to new heights. Reporting to the CEO, you will lead all aspects of demand gen at Regology, this will touch upon Account Based Marketing, overseeing all our digital assets including website, social media, and content, field and customer marketing. You will have a chance to influence our brand strategy and PR. You will own a commit for Marketing Qualified Leads along with other demand gen metrics. You will have latitude in terms of a budget to engage with agencies to achieve your goals but you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and actively manage a number of ongoing programmatic activities.
- Own key metrics agreed with the team and commit to those metrics
- Own Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing
- Execute on customer marketing plan for post-sale expansion
- Work with the CEO and executive team to build the overall marketing strategy for Regology, it’s markets/channels and products
- Participate in the setup of Regology’s brand strategy
- Build and own the digital strategy, including target market based content & social media presence, events, website design, social media presence
- Collaborate with sales and design teams to update sales collateral - sales decks, brochures, pricing proposals, competitive intelligence, objection lists, etc.
- Build the partner marketing plan and execute on the plan
- Own all aspects of Regology’s voice and touchpoints with customers and partners as it pertains to demand generation
- Understand and introduce the right demand gen tech stack for the company
- Manage all marketing contractors and vendors / agencies
- Manage the overall Regology marketing budget
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a startup environment
- 5 years of demand gen at an enterprise B2B SaaS company is a must
- Demonstrated experience owning and delivering on pipeline related metrics, such as opportunities, MQLs, sales accepted leads. Thrive in an outcome focused environment
- Experience designing and executing on content heavy demand gen campaigns - emails, webinars, etc.
- Data driven
- Direct experience executing ABM strategies and familiarity with the tooling
- Passionate, proactive, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Creative on the outreach and structured in the approach, with outstanding communication skills
- Strong technical skills in marketing technologies such as HubSpot, Marketo, Optimizely, Outreach, Drift
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in the legal & compliance space, since this is the target audience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, spouses, partners, and dependents
- HSA contribution
- PTO policies that promote healthy work-life harmony
Regology is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and belonging is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Why you should join Regology
Enterprises transform their compliance with an AI driven regulatory compliance solution.