RevenueCat makes building, analyzing, and growing mobile subscriptions easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator's summer 2018 batch and today are handling more than $1.5B of in-app purchases annually across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 50 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei. We're a close-knit, product-driven team, and we strive to live our core values: Customer Obsession, Always Be Shipping, Own It, and Balance.
As RevenueCat’s first Sales Development Representative, you’ll qualify potential RevenueCat customers and provide an initial touch point where you impress by:
- Showcasing deep product understanding,
- Answering high level questions on capabilities, technology, and unique differentiating value
- Being empathetic, honest, and following up with additional answers and next steps in a timely manner.
This role is a part of a small but growing Sales team supported by significant investments in Marketing and Success.
Core to succeeding in this role – and RevenueCat as a whole – will be an approach centered on delivering value for our users in everything you do. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a true product expert, and will use that expertise to surpass potential customers’ expectations in every interaction.
- You have 1-3 years of successful sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Current knowledge on software development, preferably in mobile
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening and writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Experience with platform-as-a-service, developer tooling, and the mobile space preferred
- You have been an early stage startup hire, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You share our values, and are eager to help mobile subscription businesses emerge, grow, and positively impact the world
- In additional to requiring native fluency in English, we’re excited to talk to candidates that have native/bilingual level of fluency in the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
In the first month, you'll:
- Spend time learning our product, personas, positioning, process, and systems
- Listen to & shadow customer calls to understand our talk tracks
- Pick up your first inbound requests
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Deeply understand our product, business value, and technology advantages
- Pick up most inbound requests, and schedule multiple qualifying meetings per day
- Start proactively reaching out to Product Qualified users that – based on their in-product behaviors – could benefit from a sales touch
- Share market & product feedback, process suggestions, and insights
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Help define a repeatable and refined playbook that enables you and future team members to exceed targets
- Work with the team to ensure everyone is operating efficiently
- Raise your hand for more responsibility
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Start prepping for your next role as account executive, account manager, or sales engineer
What we offer:
- $84,000 base with $120,000 OTE (on-target earnings) regardless of your location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top tier investors including Y Combinator
- 10 year window to exercise vested equity options
- Fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- $2,000 USD to build your personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth