RevenueCat makes building, analyzing, and growing mobile subscriptions easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator's summer 2018 batch and today are handling more than $1.5B of in-app purchases annually across thousands of apps.
We are a mission driven, remote-first company that is building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Top apps like VSCO, Notion, and ClassDojo count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 50 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei. We're a close-knit, product-driven team, and we strive to live our core values: Customer Obsession, Always Be Shipping, Own It, and Balance.
As RevenueCat’s first Strategic Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for helping the biggest subscription apps in the world simplify their infrastructure, improve their subscription data and reporting, and meet ambitious growth goals with RevenueCat. You’ll help accelerate Strategic Account prospects in the pipeline right now, as well as create and close new opportunities.
Following investments in GTM and as the second AE inside the organization, there is a lot of greenfield to go after, and a ton of intent and traction to leverage. You’ll collaborate closely with - and will be strongly supported by - Marketing, Success, and Product to deliver on our company goals.
With over 60% of target Strategic Accounts regularly engaging with our website and content, close relationships and co-selling motions with the biggest technology partners in the space, and a Product organization eager to support customers in whatever way we can, you’re being set up for success from day one.
- You have 5+ Years of experience in a closing role in technology sales, preferably in SaaS
- Consistent over-delivery on sales goals including regularly closing deals over $200K ARR
- You have a high amount of business acumen and a passion for solving customer’s business challenges through technology
- Experience with platform-as-a-service, developer tooling, and the mobile space preferred
- Ability to navigate the complexities of upper mid-market to large business organizations
- You have been an early stage startup sales hire, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You share our values, and are eager to help mobile subscription businesses emerge, grow, and positively impact the world
In the first month, you'll:
- Spend time learning our product, personas, positioning, process, and systems
- Listen to & shadow customer calls to understand our talk tracks
- Start analyzing our Strategic Account target list
- Build a sales pipeline by identifying opportunities for prospects to benefit from RevenueCat, efficiently accessing the right customer stakeholders to start conversations
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Deeply understand our product, business value, and technology advantages
- Connect with current Strategic Account customers and the team supporting them to deepen your understanding of their needs and priorities
- Build account plans for your top Strategic Accounts, and connect with Marketing, Solutions Engineering, and Product to collaborate on strategies to acquire them
- Schedule virtual and in-person meetings with Strategic Account contacts
- Share market & product feedback, process suggestions, and insights
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Build a repeatable and refined sales playbook within the Strategic Accounts segment to exceed targets
- Work with the team to ensure everyone is operating efficiently
- Be actively working with prospects through a full sales cycle
- Have a good grasp of your Strategic Account list
- Mentor new hires as the team grows
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Learn to work with more strategic customers as you grow your sales skillset
- Help us enter new markets and territories to grow the business
- Become a principal member of the sales org and contribute across teams
What we offer:
- $125,000 base with $250,000 OTE (on-target earnings) regardless of your location
- Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top tier investors including Y Combinator
- 10 year window to exercise vested equity options
- Fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- Suggested 4 to 5 weeks time off to recharge and focus on mental, physical, and emotional health
- $2,000 USD to build your personal workspace
- $1,000 USD annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth