Recruiting Coordinator at Ribbon Health
About the role
People are at the heart of everything we do as a company, and we are looking for an organized and communicative Recruiting Coordinator to help us grow our team, while ensuring an exceptional candidate experience at Ribbon. You will work closely with our Talent team and hiring managers to help us build an incredible culture and ensure that the company is running smoothly and scaling quickly so that we can power every healthcare decision to be convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams.
What we’re looking for in this role
- Clear Communication: You have excellent communication skills across a variety of settings, including written and verbal, and enjoy collaborating with others across those settings
- High Organization: You create structure out of chaos by and thrive in environments where you are multitasking in fast-paced environments with a sense of urgency.
- Curiosity & Efficiency: You are process-oriented and see opportunities to add efficiency to redundant processes for yourself and for others, constantly searching for places where we can be more effective
- Own the scheduling of phone, video and onsite interviews- no calendar or interview plan is too tough!
- Manage candidate flow and tracking candidates throughout the interview process via our ATS.
- Manage multiple systems (Lever, Slack, Zoom, etc) to maintain data hygiene, communicate progress, and provide transparency and credibility with candidates.
- Build solid relationships with hiring managers, being a thought-partner and providing solutions around interview logistics and keeping them informed as needed.
- Participate in recruiting events and cross-functional projects as needed.
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes . Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Why you should join Ribbon Health
Ribbon Health provides accurate and comprehensive data on doctors, insurance plans, and costs of care for healthcare enterprises via an API.