Product Deployment Engineer at Ribbon Health
About the role
We are building a team of entrepreneurial and creative software and data engineers that will work directly with Ribbon’s customers. The mission of this team is to make sure Ribbon products are powering better healthcare decisions in the real world, and you will do so by helping customers solve novel technical challenges, helping the sales team convey Ribbon’s value to customers, and working with the product and engineering team to improve our core product. If you’re a software engineer who enjoys working with customers and have entrepreneurial aspirations, this is the role for you!
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have a strong engineering background in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Sciences
- You can develop and build creative solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges and can learn new subject matter quickly
- You can explain complex technical concepts with clarity and simplicity, to an engineer or an executive
- You have experience working with data at scale and in deploying solutions in the cloud (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- You care deeply about making sure products just work in the real world and result in better healthcare decisions for patients
- Bonus: You have experience working with healthcare data (e.g. claims, directory, medical records); this is helpful but not required
- Sales Engineering: You will help Ribbon grow its revenue and impact by supporting sales and marketing efforts. This involves finding creative ways to convey Ribbon’s value to a technical audience through demos, presentations, and proof-of-concepts.
- Deploy our product : You will help Ribbon deliver on its mission of simplifying health care decisions by partnering with customers to design and develop their own products, advising customers on their implementation, and solving new technical problems we haven’t seen.
- Build prototypes: You will identify customer pain points and product gaps, and collaborate with product and engineering teams to build new products and product features. You are an investigative journalist who can see a problem, build and test prototypes quickly, and work with the rest of the engineering and product team to build for scale.
- Unblock our customers: You will analyze and resolve technical problems and roadblocks for customers, through deep understanding of Ribbon products and creative solutions to product constraints.
- “Company Building” : You will identify opportunities to improve and automate repeated workflows and create scalable systems and tools for addressing customer needs.
Why you should join Ribbon Health
Ribbon Health provides accurate and comprehensive data on doctors, insurance plans, and costs of care for healthcare enterprises via an API.