Customer Partnerships Manager at Ribbon Health
About the role
We are building a creative, energetic, and mission-driven team that will work directly with Ribbon Health’s customers to make sure our products are powering convenient, cost-effective, and high-quality healthcare decisions in the world. As the Customer Partnerships Manager on this team, you will help Ribbon strengthen our customer partnerships with healthcare startups and enterprises across multiple industry segments. You will act as a trusted advisor, identify and drive opportunities to expand our partnership, and collaborate with Ribbon's internal product, engineering, and go-to-market teams to make sure our partnerships are successful. This role requires a hybrid skill set across account management, partnerships, analytical thinking, and product design thinking. We’re looking for someone who loves wearing these different hats and are excited to help build this new function and team from the ground up.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we're looking for in this role
- You have experience building and navigating customer relationships across different levels and functions within an organization, and breaking down barriers in order to get something done
- You have experience building high trust relationships with a variety of stakeholders by understanding their needs, motivations, and challenges and by being an advocate for them
- You have strong business acumen and have the ability to model the business value and financial impact of prospective partnerships
- You have experience navigating greenfield and ambiguous problem spaces, bringing order to chaos, and developing creative solutions to partnership opportunities
- You are a clear, concise, and credible communicator; you can motivate, support and lead discussions with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You care about how business and product decisions impact both our direct users and the patients and families who are affected downstream
- Nice to have: You have experience leading customer partnerships at Fortune 500 healthcare enterprises
- Build and cultivate executive-level relationships with customer stakeholders and become a trusted advisor and advocate
- Lead renewal and growth initiatives within existing accounts, as well as other efforts designed to expand and deepen customer and channel partner relationships
- Identify and drive data partnerships to increase the network effects of Ribbon’s platform
- Surface relevant signal from customers that have implications for how we build and deploy our products
- Define and implement internal performance metrics and lead initiatives to drive improvements
- Build this new function at Ribbon, including hiring and leading a team
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes . Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Why you should join Ribbon Health
Ribbon Health provides accurate and comprehensive data on doctors, insurance plans, and costs of care for healthcare enterprises via an API.