Head of Marketing at Rinse
About the role
Rinse (S21) is looking for a Head of Marketing to help us build a next-gen consumer brand for dental. This is a hands-on role in an early stage, well-funded startup.
What you'll do
We expect to launch our first studio next Spring '22. While most of the team is focused on tech, studio architecture, and clinical ops, you'll be asked to:
- Help us build the brand.
- Plan and execute our go-to-market strategy.
- Lead PR, social media, and content marketing.
- Build and manage customer referral programs.
This role reports to the founder/CEO and will start as an individual contributor. Though initially flying solo, you'll have the budget and autonomy to make a serious impact.
What we're looking for
A confident, multi-talented growth marketer with experience building and managing brands. You're someone who's dabbled in every aspect of Marketing and PR and if you can't do it, you know someone who can.
Your background / experience
- 5+ years of experience in consumer or retail marketing
- 2+ years of experience building or managing brands
- Demonstrable experience executing high growth marketing plan
- Experience from a fast-growing consumer startup, ad agency, or retailer a major plus but not a must
Why join Rinse?
- We offer excellent benefits, unlimited PTO and competitive comp (including equity).
- You'll work to reimagine an entire industry, solving a real consumer problem...and you'll do it with an incredibly experienced and passionate team who knows this space better than anyone!
Why you should join Rinse
As consumers, most of us recognize that going to the dentist sucks. Dig a little deeper and you’ll start to understand why… It's a broken, fragmented industry full of antiquated tech, outdated science, and financial incentives that push the treatment we’d all rather avoid.
At Rinse, we're building the One Medical for dental. Beautiful studios, easy to book appointments, and anxiety-free care focused on prevention, not the upsell.
We’re not interested in an incrementally better approach to dental - we want to redesign and rebuild the industry from the ground up. Early and well-funded, join Rinse and be a part of the most ambitious startup in the industry's history and work with passionate experts poised to make it happen.