Full Stack Engineer - Founding Team at Rinsed
About the role
Our first hire! As the first Full-Stack Engineering hire at Rinsed, you will have the opportunity to lead the technical aspects of new product development and make important strategic decisions alongside the founders.
- As a founding team member, have the opportunity to create the DNA of the product, team, and culture
- Join a lean, developer-focused organization
- Own end-to-end engineering and product goals
- 5+ years experience (experience with Ruby and Rails a plus)
- You are eager to dig in across all parts of the software stack and build with a focus on the user
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are adaptable to a fast-growing environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- You have an attention to detail and desire to write clean, quality code, but know how to balance that with speed given we're a startup
- You have experience writing automated tests (TDD a plus) and care deeply about creating well-tested and maintainable software
- You want a high degree of autonomy and ownership, independently making good decisions for our customers and the business
- You have a strong sense of engineering craftsmanship and a track record of building creative solutions to complex problems
Why you should join Rinsed
We are building software to run the $12bn Car Wash industry.
We're a B2B SaaS company, providing car washes with all the tools they need to transition to a subscription model. Modern car washes are fully-automated tunnels that can wash over 200 cars / hr and they are moving from selling single washes to all-you-can-wash subscriptions. We are giving this $12bn underserved market the tools to manage and grow their subscription revenue.
We’ve just completed the most recent batch of YC (W21), have raised a seed round from Bedrock Capital and are currently installed at over 120 car washes nationally. What we've built so far is just the beginning. Get to be part of the founding DNA of building a great product, a great culture, and a great company.
- 200 million people get their car washed professionally every year in the US
- A subscriber is ~8x more profitable for a car wash then a one-off customer