Senior Marketing Operations Manager
About the role
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About The Role
We’re looking for a world-class, detail obsessed Senior Marketing Operations Manager to help scale Rippling’s go-to-market engine. You’ll use your deep systems prowess to construct, maintain, and support our core marketing and sales technology stack.
Reporting to our Marketing Operations Lead, you’ll collaborate with every team in the company – from growth and engineering to sales and finance – to build systems that drive revenue and help thousands of businesses transform their HR & IT.
What You'll Do
- Improve the rigor of our marketing infrastructure. Manage critical business processes such as governance, attribution, enrichment, and record assignment. Innovate and adopt new technology. You’ll become obsessed with ensuring everything within your sphere of influence is completely automated and designed for scale. If new technology is required for efficiency, you will assess and acquire it.
- Uncover hidden opportunities. You’ll proactively find blockers to our growth, then work with the rest of the team to remove them. We place a high premium on taking the initiative to solve problems.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive in where needed. Like the rest of our team, you’ll be rolling up your sleeves and helping out with tons of projects outside of your job description.
- 5+ years of total work experience. 3+ years experience in business systems, with substantial experience in Salesforce, preferably with one or more certifications.
- Systems thinker. You’d likely tackle a complex at home DIY project any given weekend, but spend the weekend prior mapping it out.
- Business acumen. You know how to dissect the main levers in a B2B saas company, and understand how various initiatives ladder up to key business objectives.
- History of working with highly technical teams. You’re a master of marketing and sales tools and have pushed them to their limits with the help of engineers.
- High bias to speed and execution. You’re willing to help out with projects outside your job description, and can push things over the finish line quickly. We’re looking for someone ready to do what it takes to help the company hit its goals.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.
Why you should join Rippling
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90 seconds, a company can set up an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised $200M in funding from top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Initialized and Y Combinator.