Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About The Role
The product team owns the product direction which lays out what Rippling needs to build, and when, in order to solve customer problems in a way that allows us to succeed as a business. We do this by distilling insights from key stakeholders across the company, user research, product-generated data, and competitive analysis. These insights allow us to prioritize the features that we work on, which we define end to end with our design and engineering counterparts, to create a product roadmap. As the features on this roadmap get developed, we partner with the appropriate teams to make sure that they are properly launched, and are setup to be successfully sold, serviced, and supported. We iterate on these features using data and customer feedback to make sure that they fulfill and surpass the goals we had when we decided to build them.
About the Identity Management (aka Apps) Team
The Apps team uses Rippling’s HR infrastructure to manage employee identity in 400+ cloud services, such as G Suite, Slack, Dropbox, GitHub, AWS, etc. When one of our customers hires an employee, our systems use APIs to automatically provision the employee's accounts in all the cloud services the company uses, and allow the employee to sign in to those services using SAML or OIDC, and use RPass -- Rippling's zero knowledge password manager -- to protect their credentials. We work closely with our integration partners and our business development team to build new integrations, manage our existing partnerships, and most importantly, build an integration ecosystem that is a key long term moat for Rippling's business.
About the Device Management (aka Hardware) Team
The Device Management team provides easy configuration and management for MacOS, Windows, iOS, and Android devices. Our customers use our product to get updates seamlessly, automatically install software, and keep their company data secure on these devices. We work across a broad range of platforms and technology, and our customers love the convenience of administering hardware which is tied to the employee system of record.
What You'll Do:
- Be one of the founding members of the product team at Rippling, working directly with the VP of Engineering and Product, and working closely with our product-focused CEO
- You will have ownership of driving product for an entire business unit
- Go beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, design, marketing, and sales
- Do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be
- Adept at synthesizing ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Self-starter with a bias towards action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Owned a successful product from inception to launch
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire people to do their best work
- Relentlessly focused on customers’ needs
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
If you don’t necessarily meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, your life experience is equally important sometimes.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Meeting-light culture
- Onsite meals
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.