Sequoia called Rippling “one of the fastest-growing companies we have seen in the past few years.”
This is due, in part, to our world-class demand generation engine that drives millions of dollars of CAC-efficient pipeline every month. We’re looking for a growth marketer to help us scale this engine. You’ll combine your creative chops with analytical rigor to own and execute campaigns that hit aggressive performance targets. You’ll focus on proving and scaling offline channels like direct mail, but will have the chance to dive into several demand generation initiatives. In this role, you’ll collaborate with every team in the company – from product marketing and brand to sales and operations – to help thousands of businesses transform their HR & IT.
What You'll Do
- Own pipeline and CAC targets. You’ll be responsible for hitting targets around both Customer Acquisition Cost and Sales Qualified Opportunity generation.
- Develop, execute, and scale campaigns. Working with internal and external partners, you’ll brainstorm and launch new experiments, A/B test, then scale the winners.
- Relentlessly optimize. You’ll combine quantitative and qualitative insights to improve conversion and reduce costs.
- Uncover hidden opportunities. You’ll proactively find blockers to our growth, then work with the rest of the team to remove them. We place a high premium on taking the initiative to solve problems.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive in where needed. Like the rest of our team, you’ll roll up your sleeves and help out with projects outside your job description.
- Extreme ownership mentality. You’re constantly thinking of new ways to hit your goals and cut costs, and diving deep into campaign performance metrics.
- We prefer 1+ year of experience in B2B growth marketing or demand generation.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills. You’ll be deploying massive budgets and managing several campaigns, each with lots of moving pieces, at once.
- Strong writing skills. You can make complex concepts easy to understand and know how to write conversationally.
- High bias to speed and execution. You’re willing to help out with projects outside your job description, and can push things over the finish line quickly. We’re looking for someone ready to do what it takes to help the company hit its goals.