Product and Technical Operations Lead at Life-saving Medical Software Startup at SafeBeat Rx
About the role
At Safebeat Rx, we're making life-saving EKG software to replace a hospitalization. We're looking for a world-class product manager and technical operations expert who likes to wear different hats at a fast-growing startup. This position is hands-on and requires varied skills with a natural aptitude for adaptability and continuous improvement. You will ensure our products are world-class and support the well-being of patients and the workflows of doctors. You will work with the founders, engineers, and users to create a novel technology for supporting patient heart health
- Refining the design and workflow of our medical software/interface, and advancing medical hardware integrations.
- Helping with FDS submissions and patent filings
- Facilitating clinical trial progression (e.g. patient recruitment/pilots, data collection, publication in major journals/conferences)
- Liaising with the development team
- Building partnerships with leaders in the medtech industry, hospital systems, and health insurance organizations
- Helping hire new candidates for the other roles to expand our team
- Ensure doctors love our EKG product
- Design effective visualizations for healthcare data
- Conduct interviews with doctors and patients who are using the product to see what could be improved
- Ensure HIPAA compliance
- Ensure patients love our remote monitoring product
- Work with founders to establish requirements for the EKG remote monitoring product, ensure the product is built and in the user’s hands by the deadline.
- Build out a patient-user journey and patient user stories to guide feature development
- Ensure patients have a cohesive, intuitive experience from first hearing about SafeBeat to using it regularly Work directly with the founders
- Degree in science or engineering
- 3+ years of technical/industry experience including a product management role
- Familiarity with the statistical analysis needed for iterative improvements with the algorithm
- Proficient in technical/scientific writing
- Proficient in analytical and critical thinking
Why you should join SafeBeat Rx At SafeBeat Rx (YC S21), we are building ECG software that saves lives and replaces hospitalization. By joining our team, you will have a direct impact on millions of patients' lives. Because we focus on medical software, our FDA and go-to-market pathways are much faster than other biotech/medtech startup companies. If our mission and product excite you, we would love to connect.
Why you should join SafeBeat Rx
At SafeBeat Rx (YC S21), we are building ECG software that literally saves lives and replaces a hospitalization. Our take-home kit allows patients to start heart meds safely at home, by combining FDA-cleared wearables with our ECG software that catches heart rhythm changes before they become heart attacks. Because we only focus on the software, our FDA and go-to-market pathways are much faster than other biotech/medtech companies. If you want to have a direct impact on millions of patients with heart problems, we'd love to connect. You would be working closely with the founders - two physician-engineers from Stanford/Harvard with a passion for medical innovation.
Read more at our bookface launch: https://bookface.ycombinator.com/posts/55104