Operations Program Manager - Federal
About the role
As an Operations Program Manager, you will manage the day-to-day operations of our data labeling system and will be involved with everything from hiring, to personnel management, to ensuring that SLAs are delivered at a high level of quality and on time. You will build a team of high quality data labelers, align with our customers to understand what they want and improve and deliver high quality data annotations as efficiently as possible.
- Hire and build a team from scratch
- Work with other functions of the company such as quality operations, product operations and engineering to execute on delivering SLAs
- Manage over 50 people to ensure delivering on all federal projects for Scale
- Be in-charge of several SLAs with high profile customers
- Partner with leadership on certain federal focused projects
Ideally you'd have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a program manager/ general manager position or a similar operations role
- Experience growing and owning an org
- An analytical, problem solving and grit mindset to deliver results
- Low-ego and willing to hustle and grind
- Someone who has "owned" a number in the past, ideally outside of sales
Nice to have:
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience working with federal government, security clearance
- Experience coding
Why you should join Scale AI
Scale's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
Scale is a vital part of bringing machine learning enabled technologies to the world, from autonomous driving to drones, robots and VR / AR. Our suite of managed labeling services combines manual labeling with best in class tools and machine driven checks to yield stunningly accurate training data. Scale is committed to continual innovation in combining humans with AI to prepare intelligent data, passing on these improvements to our customers (such as Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy) and powering a growing future of AI applications.
Scale's team consists of 120 people and 35 engineers of industry veterans from Dropbox, Google, Palantir, Quora, OpenAI and others.