New Products Engineer at Scale AI
About the role
Scale’s emerging products some of the fastest growing in the company's history and we are looking for great engineers to help us grow. We’re looking for people who can bring in good technical fundamentals and a drive to be entrepreneurial. In this role you’ll be given the opportunity to have a large amount of impact by working closely with our go to market teams to understand and define what our customers need. We're looking for software engineer generalists who care deeply about impact. We want people who are results oriented who will find great innovative solutions to deliver the best product that helps our users accomplish their goals. You’ll work with a dedicated group of engineers to launch and grow Scale’s emerging products.
- Own large new areas within our product
- Build technologies ranging from frontend and backend to automated ML systems
- Deliver experiments at a high velocity and level of quality to engage our customers
- Work deeply with sales and marketing to increase customer engagement
- Work across the entire product lifecycle from conceptualization through production
- Be able, and willing, to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
Nice to haves:
- Prior startup experience
- Experience at other API technology companies
- Excitement to work with AI technologies
Why you should join Scale AI
Scale's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
Scale is a vital part of bringing machine learning enabled technologies to the world, from autonomous driving to drones, robots and VR / AR. Our suite of managed labeling services combines manual labeling with best in class tools and machine driven checks to yield stunningly accurate training data. Scale is committed to continual innovation in combining humans with AI to prepare intelligent data, passing on these improvements to our customers (such as Alphabet (Google), Zoox, Lyft, Pinterest, Airbnb, nuTonomy) and powering a growing future of AI applications.
Scale's team consists of 120 people and 35 engineers of industry veterans from Dropbox, Google, Palantir, Quora, OpenAI and others.