Founding Engineer at Scispot
About the role
Scispot.io is the life science operating platform. Bio companies use Scispot to design & automate workflows, and increase their scientific output by 5x. Our vision is to democratize the life science industry, so anyone from anywhere can start and scale their bio companies virtually using the Scispot toolkit.
- Familiarity with designing and building APIs (e.g. Rest APIs, GraphQL APIs)
- Comfortable working in a fast startup environment.
- You are detail oriented but appreciate opportunity costs and are willing to frequently reprioritize.
- You want to be part of a scrappy, early team who is building something transformative.
What will help you succeed:
- 3+ years of full-stack web development experience
- 2+ years of experience with AWS (Lamda, DynamoDB, Cognito)
- Independent and self motivated
- Driven to help life science and bio companies succeed with UX that has never been built before in biotech
- We’re offering a competitive salary and equity, and whatever equipment you need.
- The opportunity to learn from our customers, who are founders and scientists of amazing companies.
- Work from anywhere - we are a fully remote team.
Some of our opportunities include:
- Building a completely configurable workflows for niche, deep, and hard life science use cases
- Building secure and reliable tools to manage the complete lifecycle of bio R&D
- Designing a system to support n number of integrations. We'll be integrating with a LOT of life science apps, and data as we build the operating platform
- Help bio companies bring scientific breakthroughs to market faster so save & enhance human lives
Why you should join Scispot
Scispot is a fully configurable workflow automation platform for fast-growing life science companies. Our customers use Scispot to design and automate their workflows at all stages of their R&D, from planning, lab execution to reporting collaboratively.