Product Manager at Scope AR
About the role
Scope AR is the pioneer of enterprise-class augmented reality solutions, delivering the industry’s only cross-platform AR tools for getting workers the knowledge they need, when they need it. The company is revolutionizing the way enterprises work and collaborate by offering AR tools that provide more effective and efficient knowledge-sharing to conduct complex remote tasks, employee training, product and equipment assembly, maintenance and repair, field and customer support, and more.
The company’s device-agnostic technology supports smartphones, tablets and wearables, making it easy for leading organizations like Boeing, Toyota, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, Assa Abloy, GE and others to quickly scale their use of AR to any remote worker.
Working at Scope AR provides you the opportunity to have a real and major impact on the way products around the globe get created and how work gets done.
This position is a unique opportunity for a motivated, driven self-starter in Scope AR's growing product management team. While this role reports to Scope AR's VP of Product, successful performance will not only depend on your ability to define, document and prioritize product requirements, it will also require you to partner with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis to coordinate the delivery of these features in a timely, predictable manner, without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Ability to effectively perform requirements discovery with customers
- Ability to align business priorities with customer needs through qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to clearly articulate and defend priorities to cross-functional teams
- Negotiation and prioritization skills in a fast moving, agile workplace
- Strength in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, especially as it pertains to customer needs and behavior
- Excellent writing skills as it applies to feature stories as well as customer facing documentation
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Energized by the challenges that come with new, frontier technologies in fast-moving, competitive markets
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience leading cross-functional technical projects
- Experience working as a software developer (even if earlier in your career)
- Experience in large enterprises as well as small startup environments
- MBA preferred
- Experience with a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Unity Analytics, etc)
- Knowledge of AR and/or VR technology and concepts
- Proven experience in managing engineering and/or product teams
- Knowledge integrating with Enterprise APIs (REST, GraphQL, etc)
- Domain expertise in Medical Devices, Aerospace, Smart Manufacturing
- Background in Digital Learning product management
We're growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!
Why you should join Scope AR
Scope AR is a global leader in developing augmented reality solutions and products for industrial clients focused around field maintenance, manufacturing, and training. As the pioneer of utilizing AR for industry support and training, we are partners with technology leaders such as Google and Microsoft.
Scope AR’s WorkLink Platform integrates authoring and remote assistance functionality and offers two products that are used widespread in various industries. WorkLink Remote Assistance and WorkLink AR Work Instructions.