Account Executive, Medical Device Industry at Scope AR
About the role
Scope AR is the pioneer of enterprise-class augmented reality solutions, delivering the industry’s only cross-platform AR tools for getting workers the knowledge they need, when they need it. The company is revolutionizing the way enterprises work and collaborate by offering AR tools that provide more effective and efficient knowledge-sharing to conduct complex remote tasks, employee training, product and equipment assembly, maintenance and repair, field and customer support, and more.
The company’s device-agnostic technology supports smartphones, tablets and wearables, making it easy for leading organizations like Boeing, Toyota, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, Assa Abloy, GE and others to quickly scale their use of AR to any remote worker.
Working at Scope AR provides you the opportunity to have a real and major impact on the way products around the globe get created and how work gets done.
We’re looking for an account executive to join our team in either San Francisco, Boston, or… anywhere in the US! In this position, you will guide clients through their AR journey, focusing on helping them understand opportunities for AR to transform their organizations, craft their initial business case, and secure a new business relationship.
This role includes the opportunity for growth into a leadership position or cross to other areas of expanding interest.
AR is a new technology to many of your potential clients, and one of the most exciting and promising ones on the horizon. You will lead a full discovery process, helping prospects/clients identify tangible results for how AR will become a core part of their business. You’ll get to work with stakeholders that range from R&D engineers to VP’s and C-level leaders, collaborating with them to plan high visibility initiatives that transform their businesses.
Driving new opportunities and selling Scope AR solutions into enterprise accounts within the medical device industry
Engaging with prospect organizations to position Scope AR solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data
Help clients paint a vision of how AR contributes to their goals and opens new avenues for their successContributing to pipeline development through outbound prospecting efforts to potential clients in your target market and territory
Managing the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
Organizing and leading prospect/client meetings as effectively as possibleClose deals, achieving and surpassing quarterly objectives and yearly quota.
Providing accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery, while maintaining all necessary internal systems such as CRM
Contribute to the continuous improvement of our sales resources and methodologies
Collaborating with Scope AR customer success to expand within existing accounts
Growing into a team leader
- A proven salesperson and closer, with 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience up to the executive levels. (Bonus for medical capital equipment and/or education solutions experience!) -Successful history of net new business sales as well as enterprise account management, with a history of consistent goal achievement
- Self-starter who can create a pipeline development and strategic sales plan and execute within the shortest timeline possible
- The ability to put yourself in your customer’s shoes as a buyer, and help them navigate the decision process with empathy and clarity
- Curiosity to lead value-based discovery sessions to help clients uncover opportunities, known and unknown, for AR to transform their lives
- Prioritizing your understanding of clients goals, challenges and motivations before selling or pitching
- A desire to elevate the buying experience and help Scope AR stand out from competitors
- Demonstrable experience leveraging value-based solution selling and challenger sale methodologiesComfort negotiating contracts up to $500,000 in ACV
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to establish credibility at all levels of the organization
- Experience conducting formal presentations remotely using appropriate technology while tailoring to the specific audience
- Accomplished proposal writer, who can craft a compelling, concise benefit statement
- Experience in 3D or simulation is helpful but not required - we’ll teach you what you need to know
- Bachelors Degree in engineering or other technical field. Suitable post degree technical experience may also be sufficient. MBA is a bonus.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet your objectives
We're growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!
Why you should join Scope AR
Scope AR is a global leader in developing augmented reality solutions and products for industrial clients focused around field maintenance, manufacturing, and training. As the pioneer of utilizing AR for industry support and training, we are partners with technology leaders such as Google and Microsoft.
Scope AR’s WorkLink Platform integrates authoring and remote assistance functionality and offers two products that are used widespread in various industries. WorkLink Remote Assistance and WorkLink AR Work Instructions.